Insight iLOG Studio
Bring science teaching to life in your classroom
A comprehensive progression from Datalogging Insight, Insight iLOG Studio will bring science teaching to life in your classroom. Packed with easy-to-use features for collecting, displaying, analysing and modelling experimental data, this software package will prove the perfect tool to deliver data-logging at
KS3-4 and above..
New features include:
- A virtual logger that simulates logging onscreen, drawing data from sample files or data online
- Supports an expanded range of hardware
(interfaces and data-loggers)
- A new fast data collection option that allows the software to work like an oscilloscope
- A sound wave generator facility
together with spectrum analysis
- A unique range of analysis tools that includes gradient, ratio, area, second order rates of change and more
- An enhanced user interface
- A series of demonstration viewlets
Insight iLOG Studio is supported by easy-to-follow documentation, including an extensive selection of curriculum resources and relevant experiments so you can start using it in your classroom immediately.